Skip to main content

JTF Kills 50 Boko Haram Suspects in Borno
















It has been reported that the Joint Task Force in Borno has killed 50 suspected terrorists in Zabarmari Ward of Jere Local Government Area of Borno State, Maiduguri metropolis. Concerning the killings, a security source said:-

"Over the weekend, we received an intelligence report that several Boko Haram terrorists have regrouped and were residing or hiding in Zabarmari Ward. We then mobilized our troops to the area, and on reaching the place, the suspected terrorists upon noticingour presence, began to shout 'Allahu Akbar' (Allah is Great) and started shooting at the JTF troops.

We had no option than to repel the attacks while we succeeded inkilling about 10 of the suspects.

"We decided not to take away anyof their corpses as we left them inthe area, but the following day when we mobilized our men to the area, we found out that hundreds of the terrorists were atone of the grave yards burying their dead members, and when we approached, some of them started shooting at our troops which led to the exchange of gun fire. We succeeded in killing over 40 of them.

"As I am talking to you now, our men are still in Zabarmari hunting for any suspected terrorists who might have escaped the deadly encounter

Popular posts from this blog

Olamide or Phyno – Who Would You Go For?

  The Trend is on Twitter right now!!! Decided to bring it up here for my Naijareiko Goons – Awon Goons Mi. Oya Lets get it Rolling. Olamide   OR Phyno – Who would you go for anytime? Kindly drop your Reason for choosing any of them.

President Buhari appoints two executive directors to NSIA board

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of two Executive Directors to the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Board. Mrs. Stella Ojekwe-Onyejeli has been reappointed as Executive Director for a second term. She is also the Chief Operating officer of NSIA. Mr. Aminu Umar-Sadiq, who is NSIA’s Deputy Head of Direct Investments, has been appointed, for the first time, as Executive Director. A statement from the NSIA on Wednesday announced that the appointments “followed the realignment in 2018 of NSIA’s strategy with a pivot towards domestic infrastructure, as reflected in the allocation of 50% of future contributions to infrastructure investments.” Mr. Jide Zeitlin, Chairman, NSIA Board of Directors said: “These appointments strengthen the Authority’s executive team and are consistent with our focus on maintaining a broadly representative leadership team and workforce so as to ensure that the institution remains a key participant in Nigeria’s ...

HOW TO EXTEND YOUR MTN BIS TO UPTO 6 MONTHS FOR FREE

Yay!!! Good News to all MTN Subscribers using Blackberry. Naijaloaded finally unlocked the Code/Scope on How to Use your BIS for upto 6Months for Free. I don't believe this either when a Friend (Akin) sent it some days back, but it was tested and Guess what it works perfectly, Akin was the same Guy who sent us the Scope on How to Use MTN BIS on PC back then. After trying the Code below, My BIS Expire just last month and am still able to Ping and Browse on my Blackberry for 2 Months now without any Traces of it to Expire soonest. NOTE:- This is an Oppourtunity for some Students or NYSC Members to Make little money while on Campus/Camp, Don't dull yourself, December is fast Approaching. HOW TO EXTEND YOUR MTN BIS TO UPTO 6 MONTHS FOR FREE 1. Get this Step Clearly, Set your Blackberry date 6 Months ahead anytime you want to Subscribe for New MTN BIS e.g Lets say you want to Subscribe for a new BIS, Today is 8/Nov/2012, You can set the date to 8/April/2013....